Our Mission: Employment For All
UCP Seguin’s workforce professionals help job seekers with disabilities find satisfying employment near their homes and provide ongoing support to help them perform well on the job. We place job seekers in positions in various industries throughout the Greater Chicago area: food service, hospitality, industrial parts assembly, recreation and fitness, janitorial services, maintenance, retail, and health care.
- Career counseling
- Resume preparation
- Customized employment options
- Flexible in-person and online work-readiness training
- Resources to enhance work skills
- Connections to community business owners
- One-on-one supports for successful job placement
- On-the-job training
- Accommodations or assistive technology to enhance employee’s job performance
- Transportation training and services
- Mobility training to support employees’ independence
- Support and consultation for employers
Illinois Department of Human Services or Department of Rehabilitative Services referral required.