Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, we are not accepting any volunteers for in-person activities. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Volunteers play a crucial role in making things happen at UCP Seguin of Greater Chicago. Without the support of our many generous volunteers, UCP Seguin's special events, evening & weekend activities and Special Olympics programs would not be possible.
Volunteers can be corporate groups, families, student organizations or individuals interested in helping adults and children with developmental disabilities and other special needs.
Volunteer projects include the following:
- Yardwork and planting projects at one of UCP Seguin's 70+ homes
- Helping with day program activities such as Horticulture Therapy, fitness classes or craft projects
- Assisting UCP Seguin at special events
- Working with UCP Seguin staff to provide participants with outside trips and activities - going to church services, visiting a library etc
- Utilizing your skills and talents to provide a fun and meaningful activity for UCP Seguin participants - Hip Hop Dance Class, Arts & Crafts, Music Lessons etc