We have exciting news to share.
United Cerebral Palsy Seguin of Greater Chicago and Envision Unlimited are entering into a strategic partnership that will create a stronger advocate for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities and those with mental illness.
Working together, we will be able to expand services, serve more individuals and achieve greater effectiveness for the people we support.
Our aim: to drive innovation that leads to better opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities or mental illness, creates collaborative systems and promotes improved public policy. Our work enables people to live life without limits.
In creating this partnership, we will combine nearly all of our administrative functions into a more efficient and effective structure.
· The organizations will share a common mission, name and brand, to roll out on July 1st.
· John Voit, President & CEO of UCP Seguin, plans to semi-retire and provide fundraising leadership.
· Mark McHugh, CEO of Envision, will be CEO of the new organization.
· Joseph Mengoni will be Executive Director for the UCP Seguin Affiliate and Colleen Rosa Executive Director for the Envision Unlimited Affiliate.
· A Chief of Staff position will be created to lead a number of administrative functions and will be filled by Michelle Sanders, currently the Vice President of Organizational Management UCP Seguin.
· An office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion will be created. This new function will be led by Betty Jackson, currently the Chief Operating Officer at Envision Unlimited.
· Staff will remain employed by their current organization and workplaces will not change. Programs currently operated by each organization will continue.
We know you may have questions, so we have created a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document, which you can access below.
The new arrangement will allow us to offer more choices and greater access to services to individuals and families. Independently, we are strong, and together we will grow stronger on behalf of the people and families we serve.