Looking for a career in foster parenting? Is this the opportunity you have been waiting for?
General Qualifications & Steps to a Foster Career:
- Single | Married | Civil Union
- 21+ Mature Individuals
- Rent (must have Landord approval) | Own
- Driver License & Insurance
- DCFS Fingerprinting
- DCFS Home Study | Family Interview | Reference Checks
- Adequate Supervision Plan for Working Foster Parents
- UCP Seguin training | DCFS PRIDE training
- Compliance with DCFS 402 Licensing Standards
- Drug Screening
- Complete Adult, Infant and Child CPR, First Aid and Safety Care for Families
- Pass a Physical Examination
A dream awaits you, the dignity of a Professional Foster Career. Generous monthly stipend and ongoing training!
Why I Foster