Weekend Respite Home
A Home Away from Home
As the pacesetter for leading-edge programs in the community, UCP Seguin provides innovative services and supports to adults with developmental disabilities and other special needs so they may live, work and socialize as their neighbors do.
UCP Seguin's Respite House is a dedicated Respite Home at which UCP Seguin provides weekend social and recreational opportunities to adults with disabilities. Families have peace of mind knowing their family member is being cared for by dedicated and responsible staff who continually strive to provide opportunities for adults with disabilities to experience life to the fullest.
- Weekend respite care available in a safe, family-like home
- Individualized care and support
- Around-the-clock on-site staff
- Professional care for adults with Autism
- Wheelchair accessible
- Behavioral and medical staff available
- Social, recreational, and community activities to integrate, enrich, and empower adults with disabilities
These services are provided to residents of Proviso, Oak Park and River Forest Townships at no cost. These services are also available to non-residents of the above townships through private pay arrangements.
Download our Respite Care brochure to learn more.
For more information about our Weekend Respite Home, please complete our Respite Information Form or contact:
Supported in part by: